4.17.2007

Pamela Anderson has posted a message on her website after less-than-flattering photos of her circulated on gossip sites yesterday. Her message reads:

"It's only a family vacation. We had a great time in Maui - hope everyone had a great spring break too - no photographers. Thank god I don't have a google alert on myself (like some people I know do on themselves) - I've just been sent some pics from Hawaii - I have to laugh - well at least the world knows I don't get botox - ha!...I'm much hotter in my mind - (I swear I look better) - then again I hardly check a mirror before I go outside - may start doing that more. I may have to start working out too though - genes and gymnastics have gotten me this far. I just refuse to let these paparazzi ruin my time or my lifestyle in general with my children - I'm not going to spend time putting makeup on or staying covered up on the beach - it's definitely surreal though - I think I look alright but everywhere you turn you have a camera in your face - up you butt - it's crazy - too many tabloids - must be running out of stuff to print...I'm a semi-retired single mom - hello? I'm having a great time with my kids always!...nothing new."
Bravo, Pam.

No comments: