3.28.2006

Nicolette's engagement doomed?

Nicolette Sheridan's ex-fiance Niklas Soderblom has spoken out about the Desperate Housewives star's new engagement to singer Michael Bolton. "I feel sorry for Michael because I think he really loves her," the Swedish actor said. "But I know there's no way in hell a relationship is going to work with Nicolette Sheridan. I hope they get married and have kids. I wish her all the luck in the world. She is going to need it. I was really in love with her and I thought she was going to be 'the one.' I wanted to have kids with her and she said, 'Oh yeah, we're going to have kids. Next year we'll try to have kids - that was about a year ago." Sheridan ended her year-and-a-half relationship with Soderblom in October last year and began dating Bolton only a month later.

No comments: