8.17.2006

More hot air from KFed

Britney Spears isn't the only one talking to the media about her life with husband Kevin Federline - the aspiring rapper himself dishes out some scoop in the September issue of GQ. "She thought she could play me," he says of their first months together. "She was playing games, testing me to see where my head is at, see if she could get away with this or that." KFed stuck it out and claims he proved his interest in his future wife was for real. The young parents have been working on a collaboration. "After she has the baby and gets skinny, we're gonna hit 'em with this sh**," he says. Federline is hoping to quit smoking for the sake of his kids, and is turning to hypnotherapy for help. "To me it's probably the equivalent of being addicted to heroin. I'm going to try hypnotism. Matt Damon did it."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As much as it pains me I have to agree w/ Kevin. From what I could see from their reality show Britney WAS totally playing mind games and acting very immature toward him.