8.01.2006

Shannen's plans to sue tabloid

Shannen Doherty plans to sue Star magazine for a story claiming she has had "extreme" plastic surgery. The 90210 alum talked about her horror at the story while guest hosting on The View yesterday, saying, "I went to work and my hairdresser David came to me and said, 'Oh my God, did you see the cover of Star?' and I went, 'No, why?' He told me and then pulled it up online." Doherty said production on her new show, Breaking Up with Shannen Doherty, was put on hold for an hour and half while she sobbed uncontrollably. "I'm willing to put as much money behind a lawsuit as humanly possible, just to sort of teach them a lesson," Doherty said of her plans to sue. "If you didn't have [plastic surgery] and they're saying you did, then it's embarrassing, it's humiliating."

No comments: