11.25.2006

Chad is gracious about Hilary

Chad Lowe has admitted he was shocked by his estranged wife Hilary Swank's decision to expose some of their personal problems to Vanity Fair earlier this year. "It has been a tough year and not something I expected," Lowe told Extra. "It's very humbling. I was disappointed that the details of our relationship became public. They were absolutely true, absolutely true. I've been sober for three and a half years and very grateful for that... She was the love of my life and that's not something you just shut off. I will always love her... I am so grateful to Hilary for her support of me in a very difficult time in my life three and a half years ago. What hurt more than anything is that people would think that she wasn't there for me and she was."
source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice man. Obviously, she didn't deserve him.