1.08.2007

Angelina's still talking

It seems once Angelina Jolie starts talking, she just can't stop. In the February issue of UK Elle mag, the Good Shepherd actress continued her recent commentary on life with Brad and the kids.

On her love for her children: "I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they're survivors, they came through so much. Shiloh seemed so priviledged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her... I met my other kids when they were 6 months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this...yes, a blob! But now she's starting to have a personality... I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable... We definitely want a very big family. It might seem crazy to build it so quickly. But if we're going to have 10 kids, we'd like to raise them while we're young."

On her relationship with Brad: "...it's not just that Brad will travel and he loves kids - he's a thoughtful, intelligent man. When it comes to talking about something going on in the world and what we can do, his natural instinct is, 'How and when can we do that?'... We came together because we're similar. We didn't become similar after... He's a really amazing father - he didn't just become that around me. You could say he changed me. I wasn't planning on getting pregnant. I'm the one that got knocked up! So if you look at it that way, it was me who had the reversal."

On where they'd like to live: "We'd like to have a base in the States. I'd like a base somewhere else too. I'd love to send the kids to international school and live in the middle of nowhere in Africa or Asia, just coming in for work."

Jolie also gave an interiew to the French magazine Gala recently, and spoke about Madonna's recent adoption of a Malawian orphan. "I have been horrified by the attacks she's been subjected to," said the actress. "All that should count is the happiness of her little David... Madonna knew the situation in Malawi, where [David] was born. It's a country where there is no real legal framework for adoption. Personally, I prefer to stay on the right side of the law. I would never take a child away from a place where adoption is illegal." When asked about her feelings for Pitt, Jolie said, "Don't go repeating it whatever you do, but, yes I love him. I love him a lot. After I met him my life seemed more harmonious."

No comments: