4.19.2006

Nick Lachey talks


Nick Lachey talks about the end of his marriage in the new issue of Rolling Stone magazine. Excerpts from the article:

"I'll tell you how I knew my marriage was over. I was told."

"Jessica and I began playing these parts [on Newlyweds] even when we were by ourselves. It became a really blurred line. There was a question about what truly was our reality."

"I don't pretend to understand Joe [Simpson]... I don't know if he ever liked me. To this day I couldn't say. Do I think Joe drove a rift between us? No. Was he an influence in our marriage? Absolutely."

"I don't know if there were other men. But if she did cheat, it was the result of something bigger, not the reason we didn't work... Sometimes I think it would be easier if I had just walked in the house and found her in bed with a guy. That would be clear-cut. End of story. I wouldn't have to deal with the uncertainty of adultery."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Jessica come out with all of Nick's little dirty secrets in a tell-all book. I am sick of this little ugly dwarf dragging her name in the dirt like he is some little fat angel.He's trying to make it seem like he was innocent in the end of his marriage. Jess tried to make it work. He obviously didn't care about her feelings in that unproductive marriage otherwise he wouldn't have been going to Playboy parties, strip clubs and hanging with minors in hotels. I hope Jessica find new and true love and I wish her the best, because she definitely deserves better!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the crazy Jessica fans, like the psycho above. I guess fake-titted blondes with terrible voices get the fans they deserve.

In any case, that bitch was catting around for almost a year before Papa Joe pulled the plug, and she's a drug addict to boot. I hope she disappears tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

The quicker Jessica becomes a has been the happier I'll be.

Anonymous said...

2:00 stfu, you are THE PSYCHO NUT JOB to comment on what I said. I bet you don't have a girlfriend or any kind of relationship, and if I am a fan that's my fucking business. You need to get a life, or go back in your cave you tranny!

Anonymous said...

jessica deserves the best regardless of stupid losers that want to bring her down, including idiots that dont recognize her voice and talent

Anonymous said...

It is obvious Jessica was done with Nick a year ago. Nick loved this woman unconditionally! That's why it is so hard for him to walk away. Don't you guys see something wrong here? Joe Simpson was in the middle of these two love birds and obviously Jessie's dumb ass couldn't see it. I totally blame Jessica for letting her family between she and her husband. She's wrong regardless of other details. I think Nick deserve way better than Jessica Simpson. There was love at the beginning but fame and money costed them their marriage. Joe helped his daughter reach where she is today at the expense of Nick. Sorry Nick... but please let it go. The sooner the better. I am personally tired of Jessica Simpson.