4.12.2006

Rebecca's views on her "Bachelor" brother-in-law


Rebecca Romijn now says she regrets encouraging future brother-in-law Charlie O'Connell to become The Bachelor, because of him embarrassing antics on the reality show. "One of my best friends is one of the producers on The Bachelor, so I had an integral part of getting Charlie onto [the show]. I think almost everyone wants to know someone on a reality show, so when this came up we were like, 'Do it, do it, do it!' Until the first episode when Charlie's wasted and dirty dancing with fifteen girls and Jerry and I are going, 'Maybe we should have put some thought into this...' Watching the show I realized I sort of had a vested interest," the X-Men star said. "One of these girls he's going to pick and this might be someone I end up spending time with when we all go out to dinner. Sure enough, he's with Sarah Brice and they're still together. Charlie and Sarah are a great couple. They're very happy."

No comments: