5.02.2006

Celebrity book news


Milla Jovovich hopes to publish her private diaries as an autobiography. "I've been keeping a diary every since I was a little girl. I've written about all the places I've been to and all the mad things I've done, so it would be good to get it all into a book - like an autobiography, but with more of a diary feel to it," the model and actress said recently. "I'm not sure how interested anyone would be in publishing it, or reading it, for that matter."



Teri Hatcher's autobiography is due in stores today in the U.S. She chose the title, Burnt Toast, because she says it was a childhood metaphor for coping with life. "If you go ahead and eat that blackened square of bread, then what you're really saying - to yourself and the world - is that the piece of bread is worth more than your own satisfaction."

No comments: