5.04.2006

My Husband Left Me for Tori Spelling


Page Six is reporting that the ex-wife of Tori Spelling's fiance Dean McDermott is shopping around a tell-all book about the demise of her marriage. McDermott was married to Canadian ex-cooking show personality Mary Jo Eustace for 12 years, and reportedly hooked up with Tori just months after he and Eustace adopted a baby girl. "We're soulmates," Eustace says McDermott told her after meeting Spelling on the set of a film. "I don't love you anyore. And I don't respect you. I haven't for a very long time." The book proposal, called My Husband Left Me for Tori Spelling, also dishes that McDermott didn't have the money to pay electricity bills. Spelling and McDermott have issued a joint statement calling Eustace's book "opportunistic and undignified."

No comments: