5.02.2006

Nick's response to Lindsay


Nick Lachey responded to Lindsay Lohan's comment about hitting on him next time she sees him during an interview with a North Carolina radio station. "I can safely say that I don't have any interest in Lindsay Lohan...nor do I understand anyone else that does," the Newlyweds star said. Lohan has reportedly had a crush on Lachey, saying recently, "You better believe the next time I see Nick Lachey out I'm going to attack him... He's such a dog, he'd go for it."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he should give the girl a chance. I think Nick would be good for Lindsay he will definitely be her rock. She needs somebody to keep her in line. Go for it Nick, you've been going for everybody else!!

Anonymous said...

Don't go for Lindsay, Nick It's me you want! I need your big c--k inside my ass