5.03.2006

Nicole talks to VF about her weight


Nicole Richie talks about eating disorder rumors in the upcoming issue of Vanity Fair. "I know I'm too thin right now, so I wouldn't want any young girl looking at me and saying, 'That's what I want to look like.' I do know that they will, which is another reason I really do need to do something about it. I'm not happy with the way I look right now," the Simple Life star says. Richie adds that she doesn't know how much she weighs, but blames the weight loss on stress. She says she isn't anorexic and is working with a doctor, a trainer and a nutritionist - and even asked them to talk to the magazine. "If it's not anorexia, she should be able to gain the weight," one of her doctors said. "If it ends up being anorexia, we'll help her with that."

No comments: