5.11.2006

Paris gets dissed

The singer of the band Keane has some not-very-complementary things to say about his experience with Paris Hilton when she co-hosted the episode of SNL the band was on. "I basically have three enduring memories of that experience. First, her stupid little dog kept running into our dressing room and we kept booting it out, and second, she had a man, a security guard, whose only job was to carry the dog around. The other one was that she was completely unable to pronounce the name of our band. They had to dress-rehearse, like, six times. 'Ladies and gentlemen, Keanie!' Just on and on. I mean, there's no reason she should know who we are, but it's not that difficult," he told Entertainment Weekly. "And at the end, when we had the big sort of group hug, in my attempt to be kind of cool about the thing, I trod on her foot." When told the socialite is notorious for having big feet, the singer said, "Well, maybe that's what threw me. I thought there was an alligator running across the floor."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KEANE HAVE TALENT PARIS DOES NOT JUST A DUMB WHORE WITH NO TALENT SHE NEEDS TO GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

KATIE HAVE RUDIMENTARY UNDERSTANDING OF GRAMMAR ANONYMOUS DOES NOT HE/SHE NEEDS TO GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I think that Keane is right on target.