6.19.2006

Clay Aiken lover regrets telling story

The man who told the National Enquirer he'd had a one-night stand with Clay Aiken now says he regrets going public with the story. "I regret defying the trust of Clay," he says on his blog. "I regret hurting him, his family and his fans. I regret that I started a blog that ridiculed him... I apologize to Clay for that and I hope he will accept." The man also now claims to have taken legal measures to try to stop the story from being printed after he'd changed his mind about telling his story, but the National Enquirer insists otherwise. "Our reporter couldn't get him off the phone," an editor from the tabloid said. "It's not a situation where he told the story one time. He engaged in multiple conversations with our reporter. He couldn't stop talking, and then he talked to reporters after it was out."



No comments: