7.14.2006

Brit can't wait to perform again

Britney Spears will be calling on her alter-ego character Mona Lisa for an upcoming video shoot at her Malibu home (Spears created the character for her Do Somethin' video a few years ago). The new video is for a brand-new single, which Spears is reportedly funding herself. "This is all so top secret I don't even think Britney's record company knows about this project," an insider says. The pregnant pop star told Harper's Bazaar that she's nowhere near retirement and "can't wait" to get back to performing. "But I really have to take my time and do it right and be safe. Actually...not that safe. When you perform, you have to be dangerous." Brit also told the mag she would "definitely" consider a collaboration with her husband Kevin Federline. "I'm so proud of Kevin," she says. "He's been working so hard on his own album since I got pregnant with Preston."

No comments: