7.04.2006

Keira responds to anorexia rumors


Rumors of an eating disorder began circulating after Keira Knightley wore this gold Gucci at the London premiere of Pirates of the Caribbean2. The actress refuted the story, saying, "[The press] said to me yesterday, 'How does it feel to be called anorexic?' and I had no idea that I was. I'm not saying there aren't people in the film industry that suffer from it, because I am sure that there are. But I'm quite sure I don't have it." The Pride and Prejudice star did admit to a family history of the disease. "I've got a lot of experience with anorexia - my grandmother and great-grandmother suffered from it, and I had a lot of friends at school who suffered from it. I know it's not something to be taken lightly and I don't... In a way it's good that [the rumor is] out there and that people are talking about it."



source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's a Gucci dress? Pretty fugly for high fashion. And is that Nicole/Mischa/Mary Kate? Can't tell any of them apart anymore