7.18.2006

Teen breaks silence about Brinkley relationship

The teen named as the cause of Christie Brinkley's divorce has spoken to the media about her relationship with Peter Cook, claiming she had no idea the older man would go so far with their relationship. "I feel like I just wasn't thinking straight," Diana Bianchi told Fox News. "I got flattered and caught up in things. I needed a job, and he told me he would double my salary. I knew he was married. I mean, there were pictures of his family in his office everywhere. I never expected he would take it to a different level. He'd make advances toward me at first and then I guess it just escalated to something that I didn't really expect. He said he was unhappy, he was looking for something new or different. He said he wished things were different. He wished he were younger or that he had met me at a different time."

No comments: