8.15.2006

Big picture post

(click on thumbnails for larger images)

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes at the Real Madrid game in Utah


Uma Thurman on the beach on Long Island


Nicole Richie out for lunch in West Hollywood


Cameron Diaz walking her dogs in Vegas


Rachel Bilson going to see The Devil Wears Prada


Parker Posey walking her dog in West Hollywood


Liv Tyler with her son in the West Village


Kelly Osborne picking up a new puppy from a Malibu pet store


Nicolette Sheridan on the beach in Malibu


Jessica Simpson at Koi


Beyonce leaving Radio 1 studios in London

1 comment:

Sean, Jess, Mason (8), Carter (6), Anna (4) and Leah (2) said...

I'm not mad, but I am curious as to how you obtained my photos of Tom and Katie at the Real Madrid soccer game on August 12th. As far as I am aware, you are the first to place them on the web. Could you please let me know where you obtained them. You don't need to remove them.

Best Regards,

Sean