8.09.2006

JT talks American Idol


How does Justin Timberlake feel about American Idol? He told the press recently. "I have a strange relationship with that show," the SexyBack singer said. "I despise it, and yet I'm completely fascinated. The guy who won - people think he looks so normal, and he's so sweet, and he's so earnest, but he can't carry a tune in a bucket. Do you realize how much pressure it is to put on somebody all of a sudden? If he has any skeletons whatsoever - if, God forbid, he's gay, and all these people in Mississippi who voted for him are like, 'Oh my God, I voted for a queer!' It's just too much pressure. But that's what we do in America. The American dream is still to be young, rich and famous."



source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL I love his comments! What he said is so true.