8.21.2006

KFed panned by critics and hiphop community

Mr. Britney Spears is being panned by critics and members of the hiphop community for his debut performance on national television last night. "I couldn't even sit through that KFed performance for the so-bad-it's-hilarious factor. It's just bad," said one viewer. Elliot Wilson, editor of XXL magazine, missed the live performance but caught it online, calling it a "YouTube disaster." "I think we just ignore him," Wilson said. "He's a joke, basically... I just don't think he gets it. He doesn't get that he's Britney's man and it's hard to take him seriously." The editor of King magazine agrees, saying, "You know, kinda like Britney's second - I don't even want to say second in command, but - he's like the Britney boy. He's like Mr. Spears, and it's kinda hard to get over that perception." KFed performed his new single Lose Control, with lyrics like, "Don't hate me because I'm a superstar! And I'm married to a superstar! Nothin' come between us no matter who you are!"

celebrity nation has to side with the majority on this one - I couldn't sit through it either...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, he SUCKED! What's pathetic is that he really thinks he's good. He's completely delusional.

Anonymous said...

It takes true talent to be a successful rapper...and he is NOT talented. He talks himself up like he is the hottest thing ever...meanwhile he is just talentless. I am embarassed for him.

Anonymous said...

that was the single worst thing i've ever witnessed... couldn't make it through the whole thing... now i have another reason to hate this jack@ss... I mean besides that he made a totally hot chick into a big lump of dough.... I miss the hot Britany =(

Anonymous said...

That one thing that literally ALL human beings can agree on...we hate you Federline!

And his album WILL "drop"...off the charts.

One more non-related prediction! Does anyone think Brooke Hogan's career will go anywhere? Sans VH1'a blatant promotion, I don't feel a legitimate buzz. Far as Brooke is concerned, that dog don't hunt.

Anonymous said...

MSN had an article about it, and part of the headline stated, "...And He's Not Half-Bad". They're right. He's not half-bad.


He's ALL BAD.

Anonymous said...

I tried watching it twice and couldn't finish either...it really is that bad...just absolutely awful.

I almost want to feel bad for him, but then I realize...wait...it's Kevin Federline.

Anonymous said...

He's a horrid, horrid man and an even worse rapper. Look away, people, look away.