9.12.2006

Ben grows up

Ben Affleck credits the media mockery that haunted his relationship with Jennifer Lopez and the two movie bombs the pair made together as helping him "grow up." Following the demise of his engagement to the megastar and the failure of Jersey Girl and Gigli, the Hollywoodland actor kept his distance from the Hollywood spotlight and reflected on his inner self. "I try to appreciate what a privleged life I have, and the great things about being in a business that doesn't encourage self-control, I'm more humble, less callous about certain things, but also not given to beating myself up so much. It took me a long time to grow up, find my center, evolve."


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben's a good guy. Stop with the raw deal.

Anonymous said...

I agree. Ben made some bad choices. Now he's grown up and moved on. I will continue to support him.

Anonymous said...

Ben is looking really good! The trailers for his new movie look great. I knew somewhere inside that melon was a good actor. Glad to see he has come to terms with his demons.

Anonymous said...

No matter what this guy does or has been doing, no matter how bad his choices has been, or how bad one or two of his movies have been, I can't stop loving him! He is always honest and he shares some of his thoughts and feelings with us. I just find that he is a very giving and warm person. In a way we all get something extra from Ben. He is an extraordinarily guy!