9.05.2006

Jess dishes to Glamour

In her interview in October's Glamour mag, Jessica Simpson opened up about plastic surgery and her split from husband Nick Lachey. "I had that Restylane stuff," she told the mag. "But it fades - it went away in like four months. My lips are back to what they were. Thank God! It looked fake to me. I didn't like that... The only thing I've ever wanted is a boob reduction! I have to wear two sports bras when I jog. I create a 'uniboob.'" And about the end of her marriage, Simpson says, "There are moments when I would love to fall asleep with my head on somebody's shoulder, just because I was so used to that for so long. I miss that." The Public Affair singer said she'd like to keep her divorce a "sacred" and private subject. When asked about Lachey's tell-all Rolling Stone interview, Simpson said, "People kept that away from me."


No comments: