9.11.2006

Pitt mocks Mel Gibson


Brad Pitt joked about Mel Gibson's recent arrest at a Toronto film fest press conference for his new movie Babel. After making a silly face, Pitt said, "That's the picture that's going to end up when I have a breakdown or something...when I get arrested for a DUI late at night, make racial slurs or something." The actor, who arrived in Toronto solo, also spoke of his worries about his family seeing stuff he's done in the past. "Oh my god, what did I do? What are they gonna see? Films from the past, I start making that list and ah, but it definitely colors what I'll approach in the future. I'll try to be a little more mature about my decisions," the actor said.


source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never found Brad Pitt to be hot at all, I have to see him and Angie tie the knot before I can believe it. Angie doesn't want a queen as a hubby I'm sure. Jen is getting the last laugh in the Brangelina family fiasco!He is definitely in no position to be making fun of anyone, at least Mel is hetero!!!

Anonymous said...

I think Brad is hot whatever people say.........

Dom