9.14.2006

Sarah Jessica's fashion regret

Sarah Jessica Parker told Marie Claire that she regrets only one fashion choice - wearing a black wedding gown. "I wore black on my wedding day, and I really regret that," the Sex and the City alum says. "I was too embarrassed to get married in white, and both Matthew and I were reluctant to have people pay so much attention to us. Which is ridiculous, because that's when you can relish the attention, when it's natural. We treated it like it was a big party on a Monday night, and I regret it." Parker also discusses being a good wife and mom, saying, "I fall short of being good at both, not infrequently, but I assume it's like golf. You can never master it, and you're in competition with yourself. With my son, it's constantly learning, failing, triumphing, being befuddled and totally in love."

No comments: