9.06.2006

Suri photos...at last!

Meet super cute baby Suri! Vanity Fair scored the first published photos of the star offspring in an issue to hit the newsstands Wednesday. New mom Katie Holmes told a VF editor about how "heartbreaking" it has been for her to read and hear about some of the things the media has reported about her family. "Some of the crap that's out there - the stuff that's said about my parents and my siblings - it's really frustrating the amount of s**t that's out there. And the stuff they say about Suri?! You shouldn't say that about us, and you can't say that about my child." The Dawson's Creek alum admits the gossip "eats away at me because it's just not okay... This is my future. This is my family, and I care so much about them. To see how someone as caring and good as Tom is - to see how things can just get so twisted and turned around. I mean, where does it come from?" The VF editor spent five days with Holmes, Cruise, Suri and other family members in Telluride. "I was overjoyed at being pregnant, and then had to withstand ridicule about my pregnancy when it was the most normal, non-controversial thing imaginable," Holmes said. "The moment the doctor handed me Suri, I was just ready. The feeling is indescribable. All I can say is the moment I looked in her eyes I felt like...mom. She's a glorious girl. She's the miracle of our life." You have to admit...she is seriously cute.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is def. the cutest celeb baby girl I have seen...I think she looks alot like tom! I think that she has been worth the long wait!

Anonymous said...

She blows Shiloh away! She is absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

Suri is wearing a toupe? What's wrong with her? That is NOT a cute baby! Kingston, Shiloh are cute. Suri is freaky looking. Suri looks more like Chris Klein than Alien Tom.

Anonymous said...

The baby is so cute... I think she looks just like Katie Holmes... I feel so bad for Katie Holmes for what people have been saying about suri...

Anonymous said...

She is really cute. I think it's her striking features on such a little person. The hair, the eyes, the beautiful skin. She's adorable!

Anonymous said...

She is SO cute. Definitely see Katie in her...

Frida said...

She's beautiful!