11.22.2006

Lindsay sends condolences to Altman family

Lindsay Lohan has sent condolences to the family of famed director Robert Altman. "I feel as if I've just had the wind knocked out of me and my heart aches," Lindsay said letter made public by her rep. Altman directed Lohan in the recent A Prairie Home Companion, and she developed a close relationship with him, calling Altman "the closest thing to my father and grandfather that I really do believe I've had in several years." The Bobby actress credits the director with making "dreams possible for many independent aspiring filmmakers," and says, "If I can do anything for those who are in a very hard time right now, as I'm one of them with hearing this news, please take advantage of the fact that I'm just a phone call away."

No comments: