12.09.2006

Hurley finds regular folk "exhausting"


Elizabeth Hurley finds non-celebrity people "too exhausting" to be around. "In the end, famous people only ever end up hanging out with other famous people or in private places because it's just too exhausting to be stared at and bothered the whole time," Hurley said. Still, the Austin Powers actress, who will wed Arun Nayar in India next year, hopes her wedding won't feel like a celebrity circus. "All I know is, I want my wedding to be a very, very private affair. I don't want anything to take place in public where it feels like a movie premiere." Hurley says she misses anonymity, admitting, "Some of my happiest memories are sitting in a pavement cafe, having some coffee, watching the world go round - those days are just gone now."

No comments: