12.01.2006

KFed reality show in the works

I guess since Kevin Federline's rap career isn't going so well, he's willing to try any avenue to make a buck. Federline is in talks to develop a reality show with the executive producer of the House of Carters. "It's true," the producer confirmed. "We are in talks about this. Kevin came to me because he liked the way I shot the House of Carters series and the way I made Nick Carter look real and trustworthy. I gave people a different perspective of him and made people really respect him." Gag! "Kevin doesn't dislike or hate Britney," said the producer. "The show will show him for who he is but [will] not smear her. It was just a marriage that didn't work out, but it will show who he is beyond that." Should be no longer than one or two episodes, in that case.

No comments: