12.12.2006

No drinks for seven days, says L-Lo

Lindsay Lohan seems to be doing well in her quest to quit drinking and try to sort out her life, and admits that AA meetings are not a new thing for her. "I haven't had a drink in seven days," she told People mag. "Or anything. I'm not even legal to, so why would I? I don't drink when I go to clubs. I drink with my friends at home, but there's no need to. I feel better not drinking. It's more fun. I have Red Bull. I didn't feel bad before. I was out too much. I was too caught up. I mean, I'm 20 years old. I was off from work, I was getting ready to start a film, and I was like going out just to get it out of my system. I was going out too much and I knew that, and I have more to live for than that. I was like, I don't want to be written about at these clubs with these people. I work, I act, I have a living. That's what I do every day. I work every single day." Ironically, the Bobby star was leaving the Hollywood nightclub Shag when she gave the interview. "I just left an AA meeting," she said. "I've been going to AA, for a year by the way."

No comments: