1.13.2007

Braff steers clear of Hollywood scene

Zach Braff opened up to Parade magazine about his personal life and resemblance to his Garden State character in an interview to be published tomorrow. "I think I suffer from some mild depression," the Scrubs star says. "So to have millions of people go, 'I watched your movie and related' was the ultimate affirmation that I'm not a freak." Braff isn't big into the Hollywood scene, and admits, "I don't have any famous friends other than the guys I work with on Scrubs. I don't care about image and all that nonsense. I'm in sweat pants every day. I don't play the game at all." Of his very "Hollywood" relationship with Mandy Moore, the actor and director says, "We were together for a while, and that is the only true thing that has ever been written about my romantic life." Since his split from Moore, Braff has been on the market...and - if you're interested ladies - says he is looking for "[someone] who is funny and energetic and passionate about what she does."

No comments: