1.27.2007

Ellen dishes on her relationship

Ellen Degeneres thinks she's found "the one" in Arrested Development actress Portia de Rossi. "I could say the same thing I've said in every relationship: 'I'm happy.' But there's happiness and there's love, and then there's completion," Degeneres says in the new issue of The Advocate. "It doesn't take away from any of the relationships that I've had, 'cause I've had amazing relationships... But I feel like I found my perfect fit... She's taught me lessons about myself, and I feel like I've taught her. We've both changed and grown, and we just feel like, 'Oh, okay, this is completion.'" Of her upcoming Oscars hosting gig, the talk show star said, "There's a nervousness, but there's also and excitement. You want to do your best, naturally, but it's also just letting it happen once you're out there." And how she feels walking the red carpet with her girlfriend? "When we're together and she's in her heels, I always feel like Tom Cruise next to Nicole Kidman."

No comments: