1.08.2007

Justin confirms split

Justin Timberlake confirmed recent split from Cameron Diaz in an interview with a Canadian paper in support of his film Alpha Dog. Friends of the SexyBack singer claim that the nine-year age difference between the superstar couple caused the rift and when asked to confirm the news, Timberlake shrugged and said, "I can't talk about it right now... As much as I've learned, I am still a man so I have some kind of learning disability. And women wouldn't have us any other way." Timberlake was also asked about the underground success of his SNL "Dick in a Box" skit on the internet. "I think it's gone a little too far," he said. "I actually heard this morning that a female has done her own version of the video called My Box in a Box and I'm not exactly sure how I feel about that." Of his role in the upcoming Alpha Dog, JT says, "When I came onto this film all the other actors were probably not looking forward to having to deal with me, but I wasn't worried about it and I just showed up to work the same as everybody else. I just wanted to be a player in the film. If you go in with the right intentions then the outcome ends up okay... To me acting is a hobby. I've been lucky enough to have a musical career that has gone pretty good and acting is something I have always wanted to do."

No comments: