1.15.2007

The paparazzi are ruining Jessica's life

Jessica Simpson has grown tired of being relentlessly pursued by the paparazzi, and was even asked by a grocery store manager not to shop during store hours - because of the commotion it creates. "Two weeks ago, I was at Whole Foods and probably about 100 photographers were outside waiting for me," Simpson told UK Glamour mag. "The manager gave me his card and said, 'Jessica, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't come in during store hours. Give me a call and I'll open up early or you can come in after we close. But this is very distracting for all my customers.' I looked at him kind of shocked. Then I was just mad, not at him but at the situation. I couldn't even live my normal life anymore." The Public Affair singer gets understandably freaked out when she is being chased in her car by photographers. "Seriously, it does get dangerous. I don't think I could deal with it, if something happened to somebody else because of my being chased by all these a**holes running red lights."

No comments: