1.30.2007

Paris sues to have website shut down

Paris Hilton took legal action yesterday to shut down parisexposed.com. The website hosts a collection of the socialite's private photos, videos, letters, bank statements, medical records and even her passport. In a federal lawsuit, Hilton says she put the items in a 6,000-sq-ft storage unit two years ago when she and her sister were moving house, and claims the moving company should have been paying the storage fees. "I was appalled to learn that people are exploiting my and my sisters' private personal belongings for commercial gain," the heiress said in a statement, adding that she feared the items could be used "to steal my identity, or even worse, to harass or stalk me." Hilton's rep said the Simple Life star hopes the site will be shut down and "all of these items returned to her."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well herpes whore should have paid the $208 dollar storage bill. Not like she couldnt afford it, or doesnt have enough people working for her to take care of it. I hope she loses her lawsuit. And stops degrading herself in public.

Anonymous said...

See what happens when you're raised by nannies?

She's appalled to learn....puh-lease. She had an opportunity months and months ago to buy back her own shit and she laughed it off. I hope this pig gets what she deserves - her and her sister, the supposedly "nice one" who is shown on the videos doing pot and coke and ecstasy too - bunch of assholes, the Hiltons. I'm soooooo happy I was born broke - would never want to go through life having everything handed to me and never caring about anyone else's feelings. Paris and Nicky Hilton are both sociopaths with no shame or consciences. If they weren't loaded, they'd be on Death Row.

Anonymous said...

Paris actually said was “I’m a black ho, I take it in the butt for coke” she was insulting African American women.