3.16.2007

Angelina apologizes for media attention

Angelina Jolie says she's sorry she had to expose her newly adopted son Pax to a media frenzy in Vietnam. Jolie faced a flurry of photographers and reporters yesterday when picked up the three-and-a-half-year-old orphan yesterday. "Photographs and press coverage will make him upset," Jolie told a Ho Chi Minh City newspaper. "I'm very worried about that. I would like to say I'm sorry for bringing this into Pax's life... I will stay at home to help Pax adjust to his new life," "I have four children and caring for them is the most important thing for me at the moment. I am very proud and happy to be their mother." As to people who have questioned the actress's decision to adopt again, Jolie said, "Everyone would agree that children need to have a family. I have the ability to help children fulfill that desire. Why should I say no?"
source

No comments: