3.19.2007

Hilary admits to feeling pressure to get skinny

Hilary Duff admits that her weight loss of recent years is directly related to pressure from the media. "I did get skinny," the singer told a British newspaper. "I've felt that pressure like everyone else in my position. When a newspaper comes out and says 'Duff Puff - she must have gained 15 pounds' or something like that, how would any normal person react? It's so mean, but everyone keeps buying that stuff and talking about it, so it's not going to go away." Duff also spoke about living with big sis Haylie, after mom Susan recently moved out of the house they all shared. "It was her idea," Duff admitted. "She said, 'I want to give you guys more freedom,' and I'm like, 'I don't want that. I want you here.' So I call her everyday and I still always consult her before any big decision."
source

No comments: