4.11.2007

5 facts about Halle Berry

From Us mag, five things you didn't know about Halle Berry:

1) She didn't bathe for ten days. To play a crack addict in Jungle Fever, she didn't brush her teeth or comb her hair.

2) She hit on Justin Timberlake. After splitting with Eric Benet in 2003, she called JT, but he never phoned back. "Why can you be so fine and not 35?" Berry said of the singer.

3) She feels for Britney. Berry is going bald for the film Nappily Ever After. "I thought, wow, she beat me to it!" the Perfect Stranger star said. "But I feel sad for Britney. I feel sorry for Britney."

4) She's not against plastic surgery. "Never say never," Berry says. "I hope I will evolve as a person who realizes it's not really about my physical appearance."

5) She had a celebrity feud with Charlize Theron. After hacking Berry's post-Oscar movie role choices to The New Yorker, Theron denied the statements and sent Berry flowers. "I don't really put much weight on what other people think of me," Berry said later.

No comments: