4.16.2007

Britney's bizarre message

Britney Spears babbled a little incoherently to a paparazzo this weekend, taping a bizarre message to the public that we can only assume is her version of sarcastic. Spears demanded that the photog not ask any questions, insisting, "It's my turn," before launching into a Valley girl accent and ranting on about everything from rehab to the tabloids to Jesus. "And, like, I saw these magazines, and they said I was pregnant, and like it's so true. Like, America, believe everything you read because like you're smart and I'm stupid. Like for real. C'mon y'all," Spears said. "Like this lady told me, she said, 'Britney, go to the light. Go to the light and see Jesus, OK?' And I was like, 'Ohmigod, I'm going to do it.' And I did it. And it happened, and it's just so weird because our world is so nice!" Spears also added, like, "my management totally knew what they were doing when they sent me to rehab." Check out the tape here and here.

No comments: