4.30.2007

Courtney to auction off Kurt's stuff

Courtney Love plans to sell former husband Kurt Cobain's belongings, twelve years after the Nirvana frontman committed suicide. "I'm going to have a Christie's auction," Love told spinner.com. "[My house] is like a mausoleum. My daughter doesn't need to inherit a giant Hefty bag full of flannel f***ing shirts. A sweater, a guitar and the lyrics to Teen Spirit - that's what my daughter gets. And the rest of it we'll just f***ing sell... Everyone's been positive and behind me on it. We'll make a lot of money and give a bunch of it to charity." An rep for AOL, which runs spinner.com, announced today that no date has been set for the auction. Although Love has had a few boyfriends since Cobain's death, including actor Edward Norton, she says he's still a big part of her life. "I still wear his pajamas to bed," she says. "How am I ever going to go form another relationship in my lifetime wearing Kurt's pajamas?"

No comments: