4.24.2007

Paris and Lindsay's phone numbers leaked

Former beauty queen and Dancing with the Stars castoff Shanna Moakler reignited her feud with Paris Hilton over the weekend when she posted contact info for the heiress on her MySpace blog. Moakler listed what she says are the phone numbers and email addresses of Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, claiming one of the two published her own contact info on Lohan-ex Harry Morton's page. "I posted this blog back in January to let you all know that my accounts were hacked. And since there are two little girls with too much time on their hands and no one to love them... I'd like to share my 'hacked' info as well," Moakler wrote. "I've tried to disassociate myself from both these parties for some time now and like a fungus they wont go away... I know for a fact that [Harry Morton] does NOT have a MySpace account." Moakler believes either Lohan or Hilton is running Morton's site. When contacted, Hilton's rep said of the move, "It appears to me that this woman is simply desperate for press and attention. The facts are simple... It was a childish, mean-spirited thing to do and we are not going to dignify such an action with any additional comment."

No comments: