5.03.2007

The Hoff ties one on

The Hoff appears to have found rock bottom. Entertainment Tonight obtained the following footage of a shirtless and intoxicated David Hasselhoff believed to be shot three months ago in Vegas by the Baywatch alum's 17-year-old daughter Taylor. Hasselhoff's rep says of the video, "David told his daughters that if he ever fell off the wagon, they should tape him so that he'll know what kind of condition he's in and learn something from it." In the video, Taylor begs her father to stop drinking, saying, "Dad look what this is doing to you. You have to stop drinking alcohol, promise me you won't drink anymore. They're going to come tomorrow and test you and you're going to lose your job." In a statement to ET, Hasselhoff said, "I am a recovering alcoholic. Despite that, I have been going through a painful divorce and I have recently been separated from my children due to my work. I have been successfully dealing with my issues. Unfortunately, I did have a brief relapse, but part of recovery is relapse. Because of my honest and positive relationship with my children, who were concerned for my well-being, there was a tape made when I had a relapse to show me what I was like. I have seen the tape. I have learned from it, and I am back on my game. I thank God for the love and concern of my children."


No comments: