5.04.2007

Lindsay's dad now a youth minister

Lindsay Lohan's dad has hooked himself up with bizarro Baldwin brother Stephen working as a religious minister helping young people fight drug and alcohol addiction. "I took a correspondence course while I was [in prison] and am now credentialed to be a minister," Lohan Sr. says. "I'm not licensed or what you call officially ordained, but I am certified... Will I stay where I am right now, or am I going to go further into ministry or what, I can't quite say. It depends on where things are going. But I want to give back. I want to rescue young people. I want to help them. I want to show them the way. I'm a drug, alcohol and rehab counselor. It's called Teen Challenges. And working here side by side with me is Stephen Baldwin." How f-ed up is this situation????

No comments: