10.09.2007

Jennifer avoids pregnancy question

Jennifer Lopez and Diane Sawyer danced around the question on everyone's lips - is the singer pregnant? - on this morning's Good Morning America. Speaking amid a crowd of people outside the ABC studio in Times Square, where Lopez performed a live concert to promote her new CD Brave, a pained-looking Sawyer said, "All right, all right. I know what everybody's asking, and I know you have so little privacy in your life...so, I'm just going to say, 'How are you?'" Lopez replied, "I'm very well, thank you. This is really, really a great, happy time in my life... Everything's great." She credited her happiness to her new album and her current concert tour with husband Marc Anthony - for which Lopez is dressing in modest, loose-fitting costumes by Robert Cavalli.

No comments: