11.29.2007

Pam mulls retirement

Is Pamela Anderson thinking about retirement already? According to USA Today, it appears the ex-Baywatch babe is counting down her time before heading back to Canada for good. "Five more years of (T&A), and I'll go back to Canada," the BC native told the paper. "I've got some land. It'll be time." Anderson, 40, is ready to wrap up her show The Beauty of Magic in Las Vegas on December 8 and resume her full-time gig as a mom in Malibu. "I'm lazy. I don't want to work. I want to be with my kids (Brandon, 11, and Dylan, 9). So I just fly in from LA, do a few days of shows and go back home." She also told the paper that her quickie marriage to Rick Solomon in October is going extremely well. "I'm the happiest I've ever been. We're good for each other," she said. "We're in every night. Having sex."

No comments: