1.14.2008

Harlow Winter looks like her mom

Days after he and Nicole Richie welcomed daughter Harlow, Joel Madden can't stop gushing over his newborn. "I am finally home with my beautiful girlfriend and our brand new little daughter," he writes on his DCMA Collective Web site under the heading "It's a Girl!!!!" "She is 19 inches long and growing everyday already! We are so blessed to have this beautiful little baby in our lives." He adds that the baby "looks so much like her mom its crazy!" And how is Harlow? "She eats like a little maniac and she's really sweet," Madden says. "She barely ever cries, even when daddy is changing her diaper, and believe me I suck when it comes to diapers, but I'm learning! I can't wait to show off some pictures." He is asking friends and family not to send gifts or cards, but to "make a donation to the Richie-Madden Foundation, which we started in Harlow Winter's honor."
source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? I think so!

Anonymous said...

I think so!