5.29.2008

Question of the Day: What Gives You Instant Gratification?

I’ve been challenged to answer this curious question … Here are five fabulous thrills that make me feel gratified and confident. And then I encourage you to comment with your own answers!


1. Snagging an interview. Be it an A-list star or a C-list socialite, grabbing someone on the red carpet or inside an event for a quickie Q&A is always exciting. (Okay, it’s more gratifying when it’s someone you really admire and they give you awesome answers.) Really, it’s such a feeling of accomplishment! See me interview my four favorite gals HERE ... Shameless self promotion.)


2. Dishing the dirt. When you hear a piece of juicy gossip, it’s hard not to share. And I adore when others join the conversation. I love it when I get comments on my blog, emails in my inbox, and fan mail to my address. (Okay, fan mail only comes from my mom … but it’s still much appreciated.)

3. A cuddle with my puppy. I mean talk about instant gratification. I feed her, she thanks me with kisses. I play with her, she rewards me with love-bites. I scold her, and she still nuzzles into my neck. She's just the cutest toy poodle ever. (Her name, by the way, is Reese Witherspoon.)

What gives you instant gratification? Comment!

1 comment:

Bambi said...

Compliments are nice.
Someone told me I had nice teeth at work today it was odd but I smiled like an idiot for almost 5 min. after he left. My orthodonist would thank him.