8.19.2006

Heidi's "patchwork" family

Heidi Klum revealed to Life mag that she and husband Seal plan to keep growing their family. "We want to have a lot of children," the supermodel says. "[Seal] always says that he finds me the most beautiful when I'm pregnant." Klum and Seal have a ten-month-old son, Henry, and a two-year-old daughter, Leni, from Klum's previous relationship, and the Project Runway host is pregnant with their third child. A native of Germany, Klum says her family has been given a nickname back home. "In Germany - and this started with a newspaper headline - they call us 'the Patchwork Family,'" she says. "I was like, 'Hmm, is this an insult or is this positive?' I talked to Seal about it, and we're like, it's actually kind of great - we're all different shades and we came together and we love each other."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are perhaps the only celebrities whose very existence makes me smile.

I so hope this family lives happily ever after.

(And I so hate it when I get cornball!)