10.02.2006

Jess's cure for insomnia

Jessica Simpson has found a way to beat the insomnia that's been plaguing her lately - by sleeping on the floor. "It's more of a mental thing. I tell myself, 'I cannot fall asleep, there's no way if I get into bed right now I'm gonna fall asleep.' I end up just laying on the floor and falling asleep," Simpson says. "That's the advice I've gotten - don't ever get into bed until you know that it's time to go to sleep, or else you'll lay there and that's when you start tossing and turning... I'll start thinking about what I wanna dream about... It's called lucid dreaming. I'm a little sexually frustrated right now, so if you tell yourself what you're gonna dream about then you can have a really great dream."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need something to DREAM about.... Go to NICK'S web site and watch a video of him performing,He is so HOT!!!!What were you thinking?

Anonymous said...

She can dream about Ken, he is WAY hotter than that meathead, or any other entertainer in hollywood!

Anonymous said...

does nick really have a needle dick?

Anonymous said...

Whatever, Mayer's the boss. Have you heard gravity?...probably does it to his own music

Anonymous said...

thanks for giving me a blogging topic for tomorrow!