10.02.2006

Nick admits he cheated on Paris

Nick Carter admits he cheated on Paris Hilton - with Ashlee Simpson. Carter says he was only unfaithful because he was told by friends that Hilton had been sleeping with her House of Wax co-star Chad Michael Murray. "I'd fallen head over heels with this chick," the Backstreet Boy told PageSix.com. "Then, all of a sudden, three months go by and I got people telling me, 'Nick, you know what Paris is doing to you,' and I got a little upset. So then I just decided to fight back a little bit and started doing my own thing again. The result is I hooked up with Ashlee Simpson. When Paris came back from Australia, they talked to each other and she found out about it. So I brought it up to her and said, 'You know what I did, and now it's your turn. Why don't you tell me what you did.' And she goes, 'I never did anything! I never cheated on you.' I had kind of started to really like Ashlee and I was thinking about the dating stage, then, before you know it, f**king bitch-face comes back. I got so burnt over that whole Paris s**t with all this swinging and switching. Whatever happened to morals and values?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a guy making up stories about sleeping with Ashley just to get a little publicity, because of his upcoming reality show with his brother. (Was Ashley even of legal age when this supposed hook-up took place.)