10.06.2006

Sienna on Jude, fame and kids

Sienna Miller talked to Rolling Stone mag recently about monogamy and a few other things. A few highlights:

On being faithful: "I don't know, monogamy is a weird thing for me. It's an overrated virtue, because, let's face it, we're f**king animals."

On being famous for being Jude's girlfriend: "Everything happened in the wrong order. You become known for being someone's girlfriend, and all of the sudden there's all this hype and buzz for all the wrong reasons."

On destiny: "I'm a big believer in postive thinking. Some people think destiny's crap, but I've willed myself to do most things I wanted."

On family: "I can't wait to have babies. Jude has three children, and I have never tried to be their mum or anything, but I've had the benefit of living with them and loving them without being the parent. But I love the idea of being a working mum and having my kid on the set."

No comments: